Thursday, Dec 16, 2010 2.00 – 3.00 PM EST / 11am – Noon PST
Live Webinar – iCharts Visual Interactive Reports
Featured Speaker Dana Stanley, VP of Industry Sales, iCharts
In this one-hour webinar, Dana Stanley, VP of Industry Sales at iCharts will show you how can benefit by creating Visual Interactive Reports.
You will learn how to:
- Give report viewers easy and secured access to customized data views allowing visual filtering and crosstabbing within the chart itself
- Reduce errors because the reports are connected to the underlying data.
- Go directly from data to charts without having to crosstabulate as a middle step or export the data
- Easily make changes to the report without having to email out a new file or link.
- Provide interactive charts, interactive tables, graphics, text and audio.
- Automatically update reports with new data, including tracking studies.
- Organize and explore large numbers of research data sets across the organization.
- Do it all easily with no programming knowledge.