It’s hard to believe it’s been a year since SuiteWorld 2014!
When we publicly launched our native ‘iCharts for NetSuite’ visual reporting application at last year’s SuiteWorld, we got a warm welcome from Zach Nelson, NetSuite’s CEO in his opening keynote.
We understand that some of you may still not be aware of iCharts-and we intend to change that at SuiteWorld!
iCharts empowers every user to create and distribute interactive visualizations without ever leaving their NetSuite dashboard.
Our NetSuite-native visual reporting application allows organizations to:
- Increase productivity: Visualize your business right within your NetSuite dashboard. No need to export your data just to get the reports you need. Leverage our pre-packaged best practices to instantly create insightful visual reports across roles, functions, and industries.
- Reduce complexity: Ensure everyone has access to the same information. Empower your business users to create and distribute visual reports.
- Improve agility: Manage your business in real-time, not based on outdated extracts or spreadsheets. Spot trends as they occur and take action immediately.
- Leverage and extend your NetSuite investments: Nothing to install, no new tools to learn. Use your existing saved searches.
At the time of our launch, we were the first NetSuite-certified Business Analytics / reporting app. So much has happened in this past year. We went from the new kid on the block, to one of NetSuite’s fastest growing software partners. So how did we do it?
- We did our homework: We started our journey in late 2013 by researching the NetSuite ecosystem. We ended up speaking with dozens of NetSuite customers and partners to understand the specific challenges most companies faced. In the end, we identified 10 key requirements and developed deep NetSuite expertise in the process.
- We focused on our customers’ success: Our customer base now includes many happy customers across the globe. They span many industries (Manufacturing, Software, Services, Food & Beverage, etc.) and are using our visual reporting app to address their visualization needs across many areas (Sales, Supply Chain, Customer Service, etc.). Follow the links to read what two of them, CivicPlus and Spectrio have to say.
- We never stopped innovating: 7,251 cups of coffee and 5 major product releases later, we are the highest-rated business intelligence / visual reporting app on suiteapp.com, NetSuite’s app store. We now have pre-built best practices across many industries and roles that can get you up-and-running in under 15 minutes!
Which brings us back to today….
Our commitment to our NetSuite relationship could not be any stronger. As a matter of fact, it is so strong that for our encore performance at SuiteWorld 2015, iCharts is returning as a Platinum sponsor. And the best part is you get to go home with a cool phone charger and possibly win a free iCharts license (up to 100 seats) for a year; you do have to suffer through our demo though. Imagine how quickly your expense report will be approved if you are the one lucky customer that gets to experience the power of iCharts for free for a whole year!
- I will be moderating a panel discussion on ‘Best Practices In Improving Business Performance Through Visual Reporting And Analytics’ on Wednesday May 6, at 3:15PM Pacific. Join Bryan Bishop from Akustica, Donna Riggi from Infinisource and myself on a lively discussion on how data can be your friend. Be sure to bring all your burning questions!
- We will also be announcing a major upgrade to our visual reporting app during SuiteWorld, but for that you unfortunately have to wait…
For those of you that can’t wait until SuiteWorld 2015 to see what the buzz is all about, you can either request a customized demo by contacting us here or watch our OnDemand demo by clicking on the button below: