We Love data! We Love NetSuite. We Love SuiteWorld.
We’re thrilled to announce that iCharts is coming back to SuiteWorld, the #1 Cloud ERP conference. Like last year, we’re excited to be returning as a SuiteWorld Platinum Sponsor and can’t wait to share our plan.
Since our launch, hundreds of businesses have used the iCharts for NetSuite SuiteApp in their sales, customer service, marketing, finance, and supply chain departments to:
- Increase productivity by visualizing their business right within NetSuite.
- Reduce complexity by ensuring everyone has access to the same information.
- Improve agility by managing their business in real time.
- Extend the value of their NetSuite investment by leveraging NetSuite saved searches.
Our NetSuite-native visual reporting application frees users from the burden of time-consuming data exports and outdated extracts and spreadsheets. Instead, iCharts for NetSuite users work with real-time data enabling them to create and distribute interactive visualizations without ever leaving their NetSuite dashboards.
Users can customize their dashboards with the data that’s most relevant to them, or choose the pre-built interactive dashboards we developed based on best practices proven to increase business performance—it’s all included with iCharts for NetSuite.
Thank you to our customers!
Thanks to the support of our loyal NetSuite customers, we’ve experienced exponential growth since SuiteWorld 2015—we’re now five times bigger than we were last year! We moved to a new office in Mountain View and opened a new office in Sacramento. We’ve also expanded our engineering team as part of our commitment to creating the best business analytics/reporting app for NetSuite.
So, what’s iCharts doing at SuiteWorld this year?
iCharts is excited to return to SuiteWorld 2016 as a platinum sponsor. This marks our second year as a platinum sponsor, so not only are we native to NetSuite, but we’re also native to SuiteWorld! Look for us at booth 1014 in the SuiteWorld Expo at the San Jose Convention Center from May 16 through May 19.
- Be sure to stop by our booth! For the price of suffering through our demo, you’d get to go home with a cool phone charger and possibly win a free iCharts license (up to 100 seats) for a year.
- I will be moderating a panel discussion on ‘Best Practices in Improving Business Performance Through Visual Reporting and Analytics’ on Tuesday May 17, at 1:45PM. Join Bryan Bishop from Akustica, Jonathan Holley from Bailey International, Brian Krosschell from Fairlife and myself on a lively discussion on becoming an agile business. Be sure to bring all your burning questions!
- We will be making a major announcement that any NetSuite customer relying on other business systems and / or data to run their business will not want to miss. Stay tuned!
Join us at the SuiteWorld Party of the year
We’d also love to have you join us for our SuiteWorld 2016 After Party on Tuesday, May 17th at 9 pm. We are co-hosting the party with many great NetSuite partners (Avalara, AvidXchange, Contivio, Jitterbit, Nexonia and SPSCommerce). We maxed our event space last year (a big thank you to guests who waited patiently in our massive line!), so we’ve moved to a larger venue this year. Even so, space is limited so learn more about the after party and RSVP to attend here. See you there!