As analytics gets easier to use, it’s finding its way into new departments. Companies everywhere have realized that analytics has the power to transform almost every aspect of business, not just management. Here’s how intuitive analytics tools like iCharts can help every department succeed.
Gain real-time visibility into your business and manage your profitability
From the C-level to analysts, iCharts offers an intuitive, visual way to analyze cash flow, income trends, and capital expenditure ratios. iCharts integrates with CRM and ERP systems like NetSuite and SalesForce to deliver visual analytics based on real-time data. You don’t have to rely on outdated reports based on exported data, and there’s no need to bother your IT team. With iCharts, your reports are always up to date with the latest data. For a complete view of your financial performance, you can even use our API to blend data from other systems.
- Accurately forecast revenues by starting with better information
- Manage costs and cash flow by improving visibility into your finances
- Reduce complexity and risk by identifying issues earlier
- Increase accountability by improving transparency and sharing your data
Improve your overall revenue and manage the performance of your sales team
Give every member of your sales team the ability to see their numbers and compare them with previous figures and quotas. Create live leaderboards and foster competition among your sales team. If your sales team can read a chart, they can start getting the benefits of analytics.
- Accurately forecast sales performance by starting with better information
- Manage your pipeline by clearly spotting patterns and trends
- Improve your close rates and deal sizes by segmenting and comparing your performance
- Improve your team’s profitability by easily identifying your top and bottom performers
IT and NetSuite Administrators
Automate reports, focus on deeper insights, and stop building the same report every week
IT staff and NetSuite admins have better things to do than build the same report every week. The process of exporting data from NetSuite, fiddling with it in Excel, and emailing it as an attachment just won’t cut it anymore. It’s time-consuming and repetitive. Worst of all, for all the time you put into them, the reports aren’t as useful as they could be. They’re based on old data, and they only deliver basic insights. With iCharts, you can automate your reports and focus on deeper analysis.
- Automate the busywork by building reports that automatically update with real-time data
- Learn more from your data by freeing up time to build deeper reports
- Give everyone insight by making it easy for people to find data that matters to them
- Help the organization by offering relevant data to unexplored aspects of the business
Deliver a delightful customer experience and manage the performance of your team
80% of companies believe they provide superior customer service, but only 8% of their customers agree. Consumers have never been as empowered and informed as they are today. In order to exceed your customer’s expectations, you’ll need to know what those expectations are. One of the best ways to do that is by analyzing customer data. iCharts turns data about customer satisfaction and support costs into actionable metrics.
- Improve customer satisfaction and retention by understanding your customers better
- Increase conversion rates by identifying what you need to work on
- Reduce customer churn by identifying and prioritizing your service levels
- Increase your team’s productivity by benchmarking against your top agents
Assembly Lines and Warehouses
Give workers a passive way to learn about incoming orders, delays, and opportunities
Analytics can help everyone do their job, even if they don’t sit in front of a computer all day. With passive dashboards that display real-time updates on things like orders and projects, even warehouse workers can use analytics.
- Reduce labor costs by anticipating demand with more accuracy
- Improve worker satisfaction by keeping workers informed and simplifying decisions
- Increase efficiency by analyzing and optimizing workflows
- Fine tune your processes by identifying room for improvement
One way or another, just about every job in your organization can be a little easier with the help of analytics. It can also go a long way towards getting everyone in your company on the same page. To learn more about bringing analytics to new audiences, check out our blog post, “Designing Data Visualizations For Different Audiences.”
For more tips, head to our resources page.