Mountain View, CA
iCharts, the leader in collaborative visual intelligence, is a high growth software technology company, based in Mt. View, CA with patented visual analytics in the cloud. Our clients and partners include industry leaders such as Google, IDC and NetSuite. iCharts is a 2015 SIIA CODiE and Red Herring Top 100 Global Company and was also recognized as the #1 Data Visualization software by FastCompany in 2014.
iCharts is looking for an Accounting Manager to be an integral part of the company’s growing team. The ideal candidate will be highly analytical and able to embrace working in a dynamic and collaborative environment. In addition to being a key contributor to the company’s accounting and finance functions, this team member will have exposure to our Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success groups to provide finance and accounting support to optimize sales and exceed shareholder expectations.
- Lead the monthly accounting close process to include preparation of the monthly recurring revenue schedule, GL account reconciliations, accrual management, expense department coding, and financial statement preparation.
- Own the company revenue and accounts receivable reporting and monitor related customer data in Salesforce for accuracy.
- Be a key player in the company’s implementation of Netsuite.
- Assist as needed with a variety of Finance projects to include management of the company sales and marketing metrics dashboard, budgeting, forecasting, and investor administration.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of five years of professional Accounting experience.
- Knowledge of SaaS revenue recognition standards.
- Ideal candidates will have experience using Netsuite and Salesforce
- Strong interest in being more than just a “bean-counter” allowing the candidate to understand the business and what drives our results.
- Strong teamwork, organizational and communication skills.
- Be able to multi-task in a dynamic work environment while having attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and consistently exercise business judgement.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft excel knowledge.
- Public Accounting or Audit background.
- Previous work experience in a Startup or SaaS company
This is a full time position based in Mountain View, CA. This position reports to the Vice President of Finance.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org