Demand Generation Program Manager
Mountain View, CA/Roseville, CA
iCharts, the leader in collaborative visual intelligence, is a high growth software technology company, based in Mt. View, CA with patented visual analytics in the cloud. Our clients and partners include industry leaders such as Google, NetSuite, IDC, OldCastle and Sears Hometown & Outlet. iCharts is a 2015 SIIA CODiE and Red Herring Top 100 Global Company and recognized as NetSuite’s 2016 SuiteApp Partner of the Year.
We are looking for an experienced marketing candidate to lead the execution of marketing campaigns and lead generation activities. The qualified candidate will be able to demonstrate a successful history in a marketing role for a software company with responsibilities in running programs that reach new customers, and expanding customer retention and revenue growth. This position will report to the VP, Marketing.
The position can be based in either our iCharts HQ Mountain View, CA or our iCharts Roseville, CA office. Travel between the 2 offices is expected every other week.
- Develop and execute demand generation programs, including email and online marketing, with the purpose of generating new sales leads for the company.
- Help to grow our database and deepen our relationship with current database members through a broad range of online and other communications
- Develop and execute lead nurturing and customer marketing programs
- Work with the sales team to ensure that they are briefed on marketing programs and have the right tools to follow up as required.
- Work with other marketing departments on campaign execution; including list sourcing, segmentation, creation of email campaigns and post-campaign analysis
- Working closely with Sales & Ops, refine and implement plan to appropriately score all corporate leads and ensure accurate lead flow
- Analyze results of programs to identify weakness and create plans for improvement; closely monitor and optimize data integrity and conversion percentages
- Ensure that all projects meet time and budget constraints while ensuring high quality deliverables.
- Complete other duties as assigned to meet company goals.
Experience and Required Skills:
- Minimum 5- 7 years of experience in managing and executing B2B direct marketing lead generation and acquisition programs, including e-mail marketing programs
- Understand database marketing, familiar with CAN-SPAM and online communication best practices
- Strong experience with marketing automation (strong preference to Act-On) and SalesForce.com
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Creative with a solutions-oriented focus
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work well with other team members, customers, sales, etc.
- High self-motivation with a sense of urgency and strong attention to detail
- BA/BS in Marketing or Business or equivalent history of creative and successful lead generation programs
Compensation for this excellent growth opportunity includes salary and stock options. This is a full time position based in our Mountain View or Roseville, CA office. The position reports to VP of Marketing.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org