Mountain View, CA
iCharts, the leader in collaborative visual intelligence, is a high growth software technology company, based in Mountain View, CA with patented visual analytics in the cloud. Our clients and partners include industry leaders such as Google, Coca Cola, IDC and NetSuite. iCharts is a 2015 SIIA CODiE and Red Herring Top 100 North America finalist and was also recognized as the #1 Data Visualization software by FastCompany in 2014.
iCharts is looking to hire an experienced and energetic Product Designer who will bring our products to new levels. This person should have a passion for achieving simplicity from inherently complex experiences, with a keen eye for style and detail.
Our team believes in lean methodologies and customer development throughout the product process. The Product Designer will be a critical part of the entire lifecycle of ideation, testing, implementation, launch, and iteration of product features. The ideal candidate is curious, creative, self-motivated, out-going and will have a mix of intuitive and analytical skills that help them build awesome products that engage people.
- Design elegant and delightful product experiences as part of an integrated product and engineering team
- Communicate scenarios, end-to-end experiences, interaction models, and screen designs to stakeholders
- Identify and articulate user needs, build prototypes to test internally and through user research, and refine solutions in the face of data and other findings
- Develop and maintain interaction models, user flows, wireframes, mockups, motion, and specifications as needed
- Work with our marketing team and visual designers to incorporate and maintain the visual identity and design consistency of our brand into the product
- Stay on top of interaction design and technology trends
- Five or more years of product design experience with web applications, for both mobile and web
- Passion for identifying and solving real user problems
- Experience with customer development, interviews, user testing and/or analytical research
- An ability to tell compelling stories about your designs and present your work with confidence
- Experience with user interface design patterns and contemporary user-centered design methodologies
- Exceptional design skills, production value and attention to detail
- Experience with responsive design, data visualization, motion design and single page applications and how they are implemented with HTML, CSS, and popular modern frameworks
- Ability to create wireframes/user flows, rapidly prototype, with visual design comps, and finally production assets
- Ability to prioritize projects, communicate progress, and deliver on time, in a fast-paced agile environment
- Understanding of common software development and project management practices/tools (Agile/scrum, Jira, etc.)
- Proficiency in the latest design, prototyping, and testing tools like Sketch, Invision, Proto.io, Optimizely, CrazyEgg, etc.
Compensation for this excellent growth opportunity includes base salary and stock options.
This is a full time position based in Mountain View, CA. The position reports to Head of Product.
Please send your resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org