Sales Development Representative
iCharts, the leader in collaborative visual intelligence, is a high growth software technology company, based in Mountain View and Roseville, CA with patented visual analytics in the cloud. Our clients and partners include industry leaders such as Google, Coca Cola, IDC and NetSuite. iCharts is a 2015 SIIA CODiE and Red Herring Top 100 Global Company and recognized as NetSuite’s 2016 SuiteApp Partner of the Year.
The role is focused on dedicated outbound calling activities, executing on marketing campaigns and leads, and qualifying and developing inbound interest that all result in better qualified leads, new sales pipeline, increased conversions and revenue. The Sales Development role at iCharts is an important component to the success of our sales teams and our business. It is also a great opportunity for people new or early in their technology careers to learn Sales and gain business experience at world class SaaS Company.
- Deliver great results against defined activity, lead generation, conversion and customer experience outcomes
- Generate new qualified leads thru outbound call programs
- Execute on marketing campaigns to increase new user acquisition and conversions
- Receive and qualify inbound prospect and customer inquiries
- Research, create, develop targeted prospect lists
- Engage prospects and customers via online chat to drive conversions and qualify leads
- Collect, analyze, report data around performance, campaign and operational execution
- Share, learn, collaborate with team members and manager to develop strategies, improve execution, and ideas that drive great team results and success
- Provide amazing prospect and customer experiences
- Work hard, learn tons, gain experience and grow your career
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or related work experience
- 0-2 years related experience or internships in customer facing selling, technology, or consulting roles desirable
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Highly professional demeanor and customer first mindset
- Demonstrated capacity and strong willingness to learn and develop
- Must welcome challenge and have problem solver mentality
- Smart, energetic, enthusiastic, fearless, highly motivated
Compensation for this excellent growth opportunity includes base salary and commissions.
This is a full time position based in our Roseville, CA office. The position reports to the Operations Manager.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org