Senior Account Executive
iCharts, the leader in collaborative visual intelligence, is a high growth software technology company, based in Mt. View, CA with patented visual analytics in the cloud. Our clients and partners include industry leaders such as Google, Coca Cola, IDC and NetSuite. iCharts is a 2015 SIIA CODiE and Red Herring Top 100 Global Company and recognized as NetSuite’s 2016 SuiteApp Partner of the Year.
- Educate prospective clients on iCharts offerings and consult with them on their needs for their business
- Exceed sales goals and quarterly revenue targets while contributing to overall team goals
- Turn sales leads into closed deals
- Use of Salesforce.com to properly track and manage activities and pipeline
- Provide web-based sales demonstrations
- Develop thorough knowledge of our products and solutions
- Proactively engaging leads throughout the sales cycle
Requirements and Qualifications
- 5+ years of sales experience in SaaS preferably.
- Quick thinker, able to handle questions on the fly and work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience selling to and nurturing sales to all levels of management including C/VP level
- Ecosystem knowledge of Netsuite, Salesforce, Sugar CRM or any other CRM/ERP systems is a must
- A passion for Big Data & Data Visualization
- Exceptional negotiation and closing skills
- Demonstrated experience in hitting and exceeding quota
- The ability to understand how to pragmatically apply technical solutions to solve business problems complete with return on investment (ROI) analysis.
- Experience in dealing with complex procurement processes from identifying an opportunity, through qualification of the opportunity, to closing and negotiating final terms and conditions.
- The ability to maintain a high sales call activity, and strong telephone prospecting skills.
- Strong communication, and effective presentation, time management and organization skills.
- Strong leadership skills are a must
- Be an energetic self-starter who possesses an excellent knowledge of the industry marketplace and business drivers.
Compensation for this excellent growth opportunity includes base salary, stock options and commission. This is a full time position based in our Roseville, CA office. The position reports to VP of Sales.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org