Senior Frontend Engineer
Mountain View, CA
iCharts, the leader in collaborative visual intelligence, is a high growth software technology company, based in Mt. View, CA with patented visual analytics in the cloud. Our clients and partners include industry leaders such as Google, Coca Cola, IDC and NetSuite. iCharts is a 2015 SIIA CODiE and Red Herring Top 100 Global Company and recognized as NetSuite’s 2016 SuiteApp Partner of the Year.
- Create robust API’s for technical users to create visualizations
- Develop enterprise web applications using multiple frameworks and libraries ( Angular 2.0, d3.js, React, Backbone)
- 2+ Years of experience developing full stack software applications
- B.A. or B.S in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field a minimum
- Masters Student in Computer Science or Software Engineering preferred
- Hands-on development and coding of application components, API’s and Single Page Applications (SPA)
- Familiarity with at least one front-end testing framework (Selenium, Jasmine, etc…)
- Strong background in Jquery and D3.js, as well as web design principles.
- Proficient with JSON, XML and RESTful web services
- Experience with – Git, Angularjs, D3.js
- Working knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS) and/or Google Cloud Platform
- Strong OO design skills with good coding discipline
- Strong background with prototypical inheritance structures
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, highly dynamic, rapidly growing environment
- Background in Analytics, Data Visualization or Business Intelligence highly preferred
Compensation for this excellent growth opportunity includes base salary, bonus and significant stock options.
This position is based inMountain View, California
For serious considerations please provide your approach to this representative coding challenge: http://jsfiddle.net/thielcole/qLqmocep/1/
Send your resume and relevant links to firstname.lastname@example.org