Watch our NetSuite Manufacturing Best Practices Recorded Webinar to learn how manufacturing companies use their NetSuite data to optimize their operations
The increasing adoption of the cloud has enabled manufacturing companies to rethink their processes from the ground up with the flexibility afforded by cloud-based ERP platform such as NetSuite.
Bailey International is a leading manufacturer and distributor of mobile hydraulic cylinders. In this recording, Bailey Analyst Jonathan Holley discusses how Bailey has been able to successfully transition the processes of a 40-year-old company to the cloud with NetSuite.
Watch the webinar recording to learn about:
- The decision and transition from on-premise manufacturing processes to the cloud
- The importance of running operations from a single location
- The critical role NetSuite data plays in improving the efficiency of organization
- How Bailey uses real-time visual reports to manage the organization
- Lessons learned and best practices using NetSuite to help in manufacturing and distribution